Our team continues to work hard to implement safety procedures to protect our patients, visitors, and our healthcare team. To that end, we ask that everyone adhere to the following guidelines.
PATIENT / VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
Prior to coming in for your next appointment please contact OCSRI at 918-505-3200 if you have any of the following:
- Have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 within the two weeks prior to your appointment.
- Are experiencing fever.
- Symptoms of lower respiratory illness, i.e cough, shortness of breath, chest pain.
To protect our patients and staff during the COVID-19 outbreak, OCSRI is implementing the following restrictions for ALL visitors and guests at our facilities:
- Each patient is allowed ONE visitor or caregiver to accompany them to ANY visit. This includes visits with Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Chemo or Radiation Teaching visits, and treatment visits.
- All visitors accompanying patients must be at least 16 years old.
- Masks must be worn if a patient is seeking care for respiratory symptoms.