Our team is working hard to implement safety procedures to protect our patients, visitors and our healthcare team. To that end, we ask that everyone adhere to the following guidelines.
PATIENT / VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
If you have recently traveled outside of the United States, been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 and are experiencing fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness.
Prior to coming in for your next appointment please contact OCSRI at 918-505-3200 if you have any of the following:
- Traveled outside of the United States.
- Been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19.
- Are experiencing fever.
- Symptoms of lower respiratory illness, i.e cough, shortness of breath, chest pain.
To protect our patients and staff during the COVID-19 outbreak, OCSRI is implementing the following restrictions for ALL visitors and guests at our facilities:
- NO visitors or guests will be allowed with patients; exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- If you are a new patient, you are allowed ONE family member or guest for your first visit.
- Everyone entering the facility will be asked to submit to a screening, temperature check and required to wear a mask the entire time they are in the facility.
Please read our OCSRI Visitor Policy Update for more comments on our “no visitors” policy.
CLASSES AND SERVICES
All OCSRI Patient classes/services (yoga, painting, massage) have been cancelled at this time. However, Treatment Orientation classes and Caregiver Support Groups, unless otherwise notified, will proceed as scheduled.
Thank you for your cooperation, we will update this policy continually.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, a particular class or service, please call us at 918-505-3200.