Our team continues to work hard to implement safety procedures to protect our patients, visitors, and our healthcare team. To that end, we ask that everyone adhere to the following guidelines.
PATIENT / VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
Prior to coming in for your next appointment please contact OCSRI at 918-505-3200 if you have any of the following:
- Have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 within the two weeks prior to your appointment.
- Are experiencing fever.
- Symptoms of lower respiratory illness, i.e cough, shortness of breath, chest pain.
Effective June 7, 2021, OCSRI has changed our Visitor/Caregiver Policy. To protect our patients and staff during the COVID-19 outbreak, OCSRI is implementing the following restrictions for ALL visitors and guests at our facilities:
- Each patient is allowed ONE visitor or caregiver to accompany them to ANY visit. This includes visits with Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Chemo or Radiation Teaching visits, and treatment visits.
- All visitors accompanying patients must be at least 16 years old.
- Visitors, like patients, must always wear a mask when entering our facilities.
Patients are advised to follow CDC recommendations for international travel, acknowledging that such travel can cause increased risk of acquiring or transmission of the virus. At the present time, OCSRI does not have a travel quarantine policy for travel outside of the Continental United States. This is a fluid situation and could change based on updated safety or CDC recommendations. You may contact our office if you have any further questions.