Our team is working hard to implement safety procedures to protect our patients, visitors and our healthcare team. To that end, we ask that everyone adhere to the following guidelines.
PATIENT / VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
If you have recently traveled outside of the United States, been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 and are experiencing fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness.
Prior to coming in for your next appointment please contact OCSRI at 918-505-3200 if you have any of the following:
- Traveled outside of the United States.
- Been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19.
- Are experiencing fever.
- Symptoms of lower respiratory illness, i.e cough, shortness of breath, chest pain.
Effective March 1,2021, OCSRI has changed our Visitor/Caregiver Policy. To protect our patients and staff during the COVID-19 outbreak, OCSRI is implementing the following restrictions for ALL visitors and guests at our facilities:
- Each patient is allowed ONE visitor or caregiver to accompany them to CLINIC visits with Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Chemo or Radiation Teaching visits.
- Visitors, like patients, must pass COVID Screening when entering the facilities and wear a mask at all times.
- Visitors are NOT allowed in the Radiology, Radiation, or Chemotherapy Treatment areas.