We Are Everything Cancer is Not
Oklahoma Cancer Specialists and Research Institute launched in 2016, uniting St. John Health System and Tulsa Cancer Institute. We exist to provide the highest level of comprehensive cancer care. We are driven by our compassion for patients and their families, investing in their health and well-being throughout treatment and beyond. Cancer will give up before we will.
Patient & Visitor Policies
Your health and safety remain our top priority. We want to remind you of our Visitor Policies, effective immediately:
- All visitors should be 12 or older to enter any part of the facility.
- Unaccompanied minors (12-17 years old) can remain in the lobby without adult supervision.
- Patients may be accompanied by up to two visitors (including in Exam rooms). Exceptions to this rule are as follows:
- Only one visitor per patient will be permitted within the Treatment/Infusion room.
- No visitors should enter Lab, Port Draw, or Radiation/Radiology treatment areas.
- Patients with respiratory symptoms must wear masks.
Visit our What to Expect page for more information on scheduling, preparation tips and visitor policies. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
We are dedicated to the mission of eliminating cancer and upholding the highest standards of quality care.