In order to help you feel more prepared for your initial visit, please review the following information:
- Complete and bring with you all paperwork in the packet that was provided to you.
- Your picture will be taken.
- We will need to copy your driver’s license or ID card.
- We will need to copy all insurance cards.
- A list of your current medications will be required.
- All co-pays will be due at time of service. We accept cash, check, money orders, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
- You will meet with a Oklahoma Cancer Specialists representative to review and sign your paperwork.
- A family member is welcome to accompany you to this appointment.
Appointments, Scheduling, and Late Arrivals
Please be on time for your appointment or notify the office if you cannot make your appointment. If you feel you need to see a physician or nurse, you must call ahead to schedule an appointment. Clinic schedules do not allow us to see “drop ins”. The Triage Department can often accommodate same day appointments when necessary and as schedule allows. When scheduling appointments, we make every effort to schedule according to your needs/wishes, but because of previously scheduled appointments, treatment times, and availability, we may not always be able to accommodate your wishes.
- Please arrive at your scheduled “arrival time” noted on your schedules and confirmed by email/text/phone confirmation prior to your appointment.
- Your “arrival time” allows time for check-in, lab, and other scheduled activities prior to scheduled physician/provider appointment.
- Lack of timely arrival may subject patient to be rescheduled due to current high clinic volumes.