In order to help you feel more prepared for your initial visit, please review the following information:
- Complete and bring with you all paperwork in the packet that was provided to you.
- Your picture will be taken.
- We will need to copy your driver’s license or ID card.
- We will need to copy all insurance cards.
- A list of your current medications will be required.
- All co-pays will be due at time of service. We accept cash, check, money orders, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
- You will meet with a Oklahoma Cancer Specialists representative to review and sign your paperwork.
- A family member is welcome to accompany you to this appointment.
- Please arrive at your scheduled “arrival time” noted on your schedules and confirmed by email/text/phone confirmation prior to your appointment.
- Your “arrival time” allows time for check-in, lab, and other scheduled activities prior to scheduled physician/provider appointment.
- Lack of timely arrival may subject patient to be rescheduled due to current high clinic volumes.
If you have any other questions about your visit, please give us a call.